Research programme: alpha-1A antagonists - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1a adrenergic-receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (Unknown route)