Research programme: VEGF-B protein therapy - Zenyth TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AM-133
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Zenyth Therapeutics
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2005 Amrad Corporation is now called Zenyth Therapeutics
- 06 May 2005 AM 133 is available for licensing (http://www.amrad.com)
- 06 May 2005 This compound is still in active development