AWD 12250Alternative Names: AWD 12-250
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator elbion
- Mechanism of Action Type 3 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors; Type 5 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 13 Mar 2002 AWD 12250 is available for licensing
- 28 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Cardiovascular disorders in Germany (Unknown route)