Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Amgen/GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections; Cancer; Immunological disorders; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 25 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 25 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Parenteral)