Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Apr 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 28 Sep 2001 This compound is still in active development