Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Calyx Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jan 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (PO)
- 29 Jan 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 30 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in USA (PO)