Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Calyx Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Developer Pharma Bio-Research International
- Class Small molecules; Stilbenes
- Mechanism of Action Insulin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Netherlands (PO)
- 25 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Germany (PO)
- 30 Mar 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Netherlands (PO)