Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Calyx Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Class Amino acids; Antihyperglycaemics; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 29 Jan 2003 Suspended - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 29 Jan 2003 CLX 0101 is available for licensing (http://www.calyxti.com)