Research programme: ion channel modulators - Icagen/Children's Hospital Boston
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Childrens Hospital Boston
- Developer Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center; Childrens Hospital Boston; Icagen
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sickle cell anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2000 New profile
- 31 Mar 2000 Preclinical development for Sickle cell anaemia in USA (Unknown route)