BL 1827Alternative Names: Analgesic sublingual spray - Bioglan Pharma/CeNeS Pharmaceuticals; Opioid sublingual aerosol spray
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Bioglan Pharma [CEASED]
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer pain; Postoperative pain
Most Recent Events
- 12 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Postoperative pain in United Kingdom (Sublingual)
- 12 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer pain in United Kingdom (Sublingual)
- 12 Aug 2002 The agent is available for licensing (www.cenes.uk.com)