Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Zenyth Therapeutics
- Class Antivirals; Nucleosides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hepatitis B in Australia (unspecified route)
- 22 Mar 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Hepatitis B in Australia (Unknown route)
- 05 Oct 2000 Phase I trials have been completed