At a glance
- Originator Servier
- Class Antiplatelets; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 synthase inhibitors; Thromboxane receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2000 New profile
- 04 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in France (Unknown route)
- 04 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in France (Unknown route)