Research programme: erythropoietin therapeutics - ARIADAlternative Names: AP 22594; Dimerizer hormone mimetics research programme - ARIAD
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator ARIAD Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antianaemics
- Mechanism of Action Erythropoiesis stimulants; Gene expression stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaemia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anaemia in USA (PO)
- 26 Jun 2003 Data presented at the 6th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene Therapy (ASGT-2003) has been added to the Haematological disorders pharmacodynamics section
- 12 Nov 2002 Updated preclinical data from a media release have been added to the Haematological disorders pharmacodynamics section