At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias; Atrial fibrillation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atrial-fibrillation in Germany (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Arrhythmias in Germany (PO)
- 15 Aug 2006 A preclinical study has been added to the Arrhythmias pharmacodynamics section