VNA 932Alternative Names: WAY VNA 932
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2002
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin V2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes insipidus; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 27 Mar 2002 American Home Products and its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth Lederle are both now called Wyeth
- 21 Mar 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Urinary incontinence in USA (PO)
- 21 Mar 2002 Discontinued - Phase-I for Diabetes insipidus in USA (PO)