CD39-L4 - Hyseq
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nuvelo
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Myocardial infarction in USA (Unknown route)