CS 891Alternative Names: CS 891B
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2003
At a glance
- Originator Sankyo
- Mechanism of Action Cholestenone 5-alpha reductase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alopecia; Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Europe (PO)
- 12 Jun 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (PO)
- 28 Jun 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Alopecia in USA (PO)