Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - Oxford GlycoSciences
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator UCB; University of Oxford
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 13 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 06 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)