Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (PO)
- 31 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in United Kingdom (PO)
- 31 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Japan (PO)