Research programme: cell cycle protein inhibitors - Janssen/Rigel
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Pharmaceutica
- Mechanism of Action Cell cycle protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 23 Feb 2004 This programme is still in active development
- 30 Aug 2002 This programme is still in active development