Research programme: transplant rejection targets - Novartis/Rigel
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator Novartis; Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Nov 2002 The research phase of this programme has been terminated
- 26 May 1999 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)