Research programme: cervical cancer therapy - KuDOS
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator KuDOS Pharmaceuticals
- Developer KuDOS Pharmaceuticals; MerLion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 04 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in Singapore (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2003 Preclinical trials in Cervical cancer in Singapore (unspecified route)