At a glance
- Originator Kissei Pharmaceutical
- Class Acetic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists; Beta 3 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain; Urinary calculi
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Urinary-calculi in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Pain in Japan
- 30 Jun 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Urinary-calculi treatment in Japan (unspecified route)