Research programme: interleukin-13 antagonists - ASLAN PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ASLAN-004; CSL334; IL-13R; IL-13R - Merck; IL-13Rα1 project; MK 6105; Novel Receptor 4 discovery project; NR4 discovery project
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co; Zenyth Therapeutics
- Developer ASLAN Pharmaceuticals; CSL; Merck & Co
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 13 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Asthma