Anti-IgE catalytic antibody - AbgenixAlternative Names: IgE-CA
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2005
At a glance
- Originator Abgenix
- Class Catalytic antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunoglobulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Allergy in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 Feb 2002 Hesed Biomed has been acquired by Abgenix
- 13 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Allergy in USA (Unknown route)