At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Benzoic acids
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Caspase 9 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jun 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Apr 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)