At a glance
- Originator CV Therapeutics
- Developer CV Therapeutics; Nonindustrial source
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclin-dependent kinase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Vascular restenosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Apr 2000 New profile
- 14 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Unknown route)