At a glance
- Originator Tanabe Seiyaku
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Anti-ischaemics
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2000 New profile
- 14 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Myocardial infarction in Japan (Unknown route)