At a glance
- Originator CeNeS Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 15 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Sep 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Feb 2001 Cambridge NeuroScience is now called CeNeS Pharmaceuticals