Research programme: aminosterols - GenaeraAlternative Names: MSI-1432; MSI-1433
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator Genaera Corporation
- Class Small molecules; Sterols
- Mechanism of Action T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2008 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2008 Preclinical trials in Asthma in USA (Inhalation)
- 15 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)