FusitAbs gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator Oxford BioMedica
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 08 Jul 2002 This programme is still in active development
- 18 Apr 2000 New profile