Research programme: inflammation therapy - LION bioscience/OnoAlternative Names: IL-10 synthesis inhibitors - LION bioscience/Ono; Interleukin-10 synthesis inhibitors - LION bioscience/Ono
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical; SYGNIS Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 10 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Apr 2001 Trega Biosciences has been acquired by LION bioscience
- 18 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)