AG 702Alternative Names: AG-702; AG-702/X; AG-70X; HSPPC-70-GH
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2004 Phase-I/II clinical trials of AG 702 in Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Mar 2004 This compound is still in active development - (BioSquare-2004)