Research programme: apoptosis inducers - Idun Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Stroke in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Nov 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)