Research programme: HSPPC-70-I - AntigenicsAlternative Names: HSPPC-70-I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Tuberculosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Oct 2005 Preclinical trials as a delivery aid in Tuberculosis vaccine in USA