Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - BioFocus/Teijin
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator BioFocus DPI; Teijin Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2014 BioFocus has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 04 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2001 Cambridge Drug Discovery has been acquired by BioFocus