Research programme: fosmidomycin analogues - Jomaa PharmakaAlternative Names: FR 900098 analogues; FR-900098
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Jomaa Pharmaka; Justus Liebig University
- Class Antimalarials; Phosphonic acids
- Mechanism of Action Oxidoreductase inhibitors; Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malaria
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malaria treatment in Germany (PO)
- 20 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malaria treatment in Japan (PO)
- 27 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Malaria treatment in Japan (PO)