Research programme: neurological disorders - Oxford GlycoSciences
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2007
At a glance
- Originator Oxford GlycoSciences
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bipolar disorders; Schizophrenia; Vascular dementia
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2003 Oxford GlycoSciences has been acquired by Celltech Group
- 27 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Vascular dementia in England (Unknown route)
- 27 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Schizophrenia in England (Unknown route)