Research programme: diabetic ulcer therapy - SWITCH BiotechAlternative Names: Diabetic ulcer therapy research programme - SWITCH Biotech; Research programme: wound healing therapy - SWITCH Biotech; SWT 02.100; Wound healing therapy research programme - SWITCH Biotech
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator SWITCH Biotech (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Skin ulcer in Germany (Topical)
- 01 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic foot ulcer in Germany (Topical)
- 01 Mar 2005 SWITCH Biotech has closed down