Research programme: Alzheimer's disease selective estrogen receptor modulators - Hormos MedicalAlternative Names: HM-144
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2005
At a glance
- Originator Hormos Medical
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 20 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Finland (unspecified route)
- 16 May 2005 Hormos Medical has been acquired and merged into QuatRx Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jul 2004 The Alzheimer's disease SERM Programme is available for licensing (http://www.hormos-med.com)