Research programme: HIV integrase inhibitors - PharmacorAlternative Names: HIV integrase inhibitors research programme - Pharmacor
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacor
- Mechanism of Action HIV integrase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Canada (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2003 Pharmacor has been acquired by Procyon Biopharma
- 23 Dec 2002 This programme is still in active development