Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Sonus Pharmaceuticals; State University of New York
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen carriers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypovolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypovolaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Hypovolaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jan 2003 This compound is still in active development