Research programme: antifungals - RanbaxyAlternative Names: RBx 4467; RBx 7635; RBx 9050
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2009
At a glance
- Originator Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2008 Ranbaxy Laboratories has been acquired by Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 03 Feb 2006 Data presented at the 45th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2005) have been added to the Mycoses pharmacodynamics and antimicrobial activity sections
- 12 Nov 2002 This programme is still in active development