Research programme: age-related macular degeneration - Scotia HoldingsAlternative Names: Age-related macular degeneration research programme - Scotia Holdings
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2002
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2002 Discontinued-Preclinical for Age-related macular degeneration in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 May 2000 New profile
- 02 May 2000 Preclinical development for Age-related macular degeneration in United Kingdom (Unknown route)