Research programme: diabetic retinopathy/neuropathy therapy - Scotia Holdings
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2002
At a glance
- Originator QuantaNova Canada [CEASED]; Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies; Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2002 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetic retinopathy in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 22 Jan 2002 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetic neuropathies in Canada (Unknown route)
- 27 Jun 2000 QuantaNova Canada, the genomics-based discovery unit of Scotia, is investigating a therapeutic target for diabetic neuropathies