C-type natriuretic peptide gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronary artery restenosis in Japan (Intracoronary)
- 24 Oct 2002 A preclinical study has been added to the Ischaemic Heart Disease pharmacodynamics section
- 03 May 2000 Preclinical development for Coronary artery restenosis in Japan (Intracoronary)