Interleukin-13 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics; Cytokine genes; Gene therapies; Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 13 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2000 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Intra-articular)