Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator IVAX Pharmaceuticals UK; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Parkinson's disease; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Parkinson's disease in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 08 May 2000 New profile
- 08 May 2000 Preclinical development for Epilepsy in Hungary (Unknown route)