Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Coley Pharmaceutical Group
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jan 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)