Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2002
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Antivirals; Triazines
- Mechanism of Action Viral fusion protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2002 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Respiratory syncytial virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Feb 2001 A preclinical study has been added to the Viral Infections pharmacodynamics section
- 12 Oct 2000 A preclinical study has been added to the adverse events and Viral infections antimicrobial activity sections